Thursday, May 19, 2016

End of the Year!

I always give my kids a book as their end of the year gift. This year I found the book The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo for only $1.00 at Scholastic!  I was so excited! This is a great book!


I also made these bookmarks to give to them with the book.  I made the bookmarks on Canva.  I LOVE Canva! If you haven't used Canva...you really need to.  I could spend hours making things on there.  It's FREE!  You can check it out here:  CANVA


 


Here's a quick end of the year page for the kids to do...

 
 
 
If you want to see some more end of the year activities, check out my previous blog posts HERE OR  HERE!
 
 
 
Need some end of the year treat bag ideas?  Here are a couple examples:
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a GREAT summer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment